HQ Glee season five episodic stills have been added to the gallery.
– Naya Rivera Online > Career > Television > Glee > Season Five > Episodic Stills
4 images of Naya in the February issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas have been added.
– Naya Rivera Online > Press > Magazine Scans > Cosmopolitan for Latinas – February 2014
On a chilly Los Angeles morning, Naya Rivera arrives at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf looking every inch the star in a black wool DVF coat over a camouflage print dress, Saint Laurent boots, and oversize Chanel sunglasses that never come off. Her thick black hair, which has been blown straight, cascades over her shoulders. What really turns heads, though, is her ginormous engagement ring, a cushion-cut sparkler, which looks like a six-carat stunner, surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds. In October, her boyfriend, rapper Sean Michael Anderson, a.k.a. “Big Sean,” proposed, and Rivera is still basking in the excitement of her news. “I think he’s going to be an amazing husband, and he’ll make a great father someday,” she gushes. “He’s so kind to people, but he also wears the pants in our relationship, which I love. We Latinas are very independent and strong, so it’s even sweeter that I’ve found somebody who can let me out of that role for a minute.”
The two met in the most modern of ways: on Twitter. Bored at work, Rivera decided to follow the rapper, whom she’d recently admired in a sexy GQ spread. Anderson, who was touring overseas at the time, was alerted to the nod by her million-plus followers, as well as his assistant, an avid Glee fan who also happens to be Puerto Rican. “She told him, ‘I’m Puerto Rican, she’s Puerto Rican; it sounds like you’d have so much fun with her,’” Rivera recalls. Anderson pulled up an episode of Glee to check Rivera out, liked what he saw, and sent her a private message. At first, Rivera was skeptical that he was the real thing: “Even though he had the verified check mark, I kept thinking, this could be a fan. I have to be careful what I say.”
All missing event photos from 2013 and from this year so far have been added to the gallery.
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-08-13 – Moet & Chandon 2013 Rose Lounge Series
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-08-25 – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-09-22 – RUN10 FEED10 In New York City
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-10-03 – Latina Magazine “Hollywood Hot List” Party
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-10-21 – ELLE Celebrates 20th Annual Women In Hollywood Event
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-11-24 – 2013 American Music Awards
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-12-08 – 15th Annual Trevor Project Benefit
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-12-11 – 22nd Annual Women In Entertainment Breakfast
– Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2014-01-08 – The 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards
Chris Colfer, Lea Michele, Naya Rivera, and the rest of the “Glee” cast have relocated to New York City for rest of season five.
The cast and crew of the Fox TV show will permanently stay there, it was reported.
Fox Entertainment chairman Kevin Reilly said that the show won’t be split between Lima, Ohio, and New York, and it will only be set in NYC.
“We do have it through next season, and that will be its final season. He’s [Ryan Murphy] got some fantastic ideas on what we’re going to do next year for the final year,” he said.
Reilly added that some characters on the show will be leaving McKinley High behind.
“Some are going to be graduating and moving; creatively, it would be ridiculous that everybody moves to New York,” he told EW.com.
“There will be some that will graduate and move on and they’ll arc back in when we do special episodes. They’ll always be a part of it… But for this season, there will be a graduation, several of the cast members will move on and a few others will go to New York.”
A number of fans have called on the show’s producers to move the setting permanently to New York.
He said the sixth season of “Glee” will be the final one.