There are a couple of important things here to report now when it comes to “Glee” season 5, but let us start with something that we know has become a hot subject of debate as of late: Whether or not the fifth season of the show is going to be made up of 22 episodes. There were rumors running around that the order may be shortened to 19 episodes, and it was easier to buy into these “rumors” than most discussions of such things. Why? Think along the lines of the fact that there was the hiatus after the Cory Monteith tragedy, and that production time loss may have just meant that Fox decided to just go with a shorter order.
However, TVLine confirms today that there will still be 22 episodes in this fifth season, with the back nine of them being (as we know already) more New York-centered stories compared to ones that put the life and times of McKinley High into perspective.
HQ Glee season five episodic stills have been added to the gallery.
- Naya Rivera Online > Career > Television > Glee > Season Five > Episodic Stills
4 images of Naya in the February issue of Cosmopolitan for Latinas have been added.
- Naya Rivera Online > Press > Magazine Scans > Cosmopolitan for Latinas – February 2014
On a chilly Los Angeles morning, Naya Rivera arrives at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf looking every inch the star in a black wool DVF coat over a camouflage print dress, Saint Laurent boots, and oversize Chanel sunglasses that never come off. Her thick black hair, which has been blown straight, cascades over her shoulders. What really turns heads, though, is her ginormous engagement ring, a cushion-cut sparkler, which looks like a six-carat stunner, surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds. In October, her boyfriend, rapper Sean Michael Anderson, a.k.a. “Big Sean,” proposed, and Rivera is still basking in the excitement of her news. “I think he’s going to be an amazing husband, and he’ll make a great father someday,” she gushes. “He’s so kind to people, but he also wears the pants in our relationship, which I love. We Latinas are very independent and strong, so it’s even sweeter that I’ve found somebody who can let me out of that role for a minute.”
The two met in the most modern of ways: on Twitter. Bored at work, Rivera decided to follow the rapper, whom she’d recently admired in a sexy GQ spread. Anderson, who was touring overseas at the time, was alerted to the nod by her million-plus followers, as well as his assistant, an avid Glee fan who also happens to be Puerto Rican. “She told him, ‘I’m Puerto Rican, she’s Puerto Rican; it sounds like you’d have so much fun with her,’” Rivera recalls. Anderson pulled up an episode of Glee to check Rivera out, liked what he saw, and sent her a private message. At first, Rivera was skeptical that he was the real thing: “Even though he had the verified check mark, I kept thinking, this could be a fan. I have to be careful what I say.”
All missing event photos from 2013 and from this year so far have been added to the gallery.
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-08-13 – Moet & Chandon 2013 Rose Lounge Series
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-08-25 – 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-09-22 – RUN10 FEED10 In New York City
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-10-03 – Latina Magazine “Hollywood Hot List” Party
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-10-21 – ELLE Celebrates 20th Annual Women In Hollywood Event
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-11-24 – 2013 American Music Awards
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-12-08 – 15th Annual Trevor Project Benefit
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2013-12-11 – 22nd Annual Women In Entertainment Breakfast
- Naya Rivera Online > Public Events > 2014-01-08 – The 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards